professional certifications and background
- Bachelor of Arts , English, Summa Cum Laude, Southern Oregon University;
- Wraparound Facilitator with emphasis in adoption and foster care in the greater northern California locations;
- Credentialed Parent Instructor in multiple curricula;
- Certified Arizona Adoptive and Foster Parent Educator and Licensor;
- Facilitator for the Yavapai County, AZ Adolescent Drug Court's Intensive Outpatient Group;
- In-Home Behavior Support and Education;
- Founding member of Yavapai County, AZ Recovery Day Partnership;
- Yavapai County, AZ Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentor Recruiter and Assessor;
- Crisis Counselor for all hospital emergency departments in Jackson County Oregon;
- Supervised a child crisis shelter;
- Facilitated reunification between runaway children and their families;
- Performed school-based counseling in southern Oregon.
- Many different volunteer experiences: tutoring/ESL; SPCA support; Americorps Service Member; Special Olympics; community actions to support families struggling with financial and substance abuse issues; after school activity support; and many others.
~Family testimonials and service provider references available upon request~